- 8: In the expression n = x + rand() % y;a. y is the shifting value.b. x is the scaling value.c. y is the scaling value.d. Both (a) and (b). 9: srand:a. Should be called before each call to rand.b. Should be used instead of rand to generate truly random numbers.c. Is unnecessary in C++.d. Can use the time function’s return value as an optimal seed value. 10: An identifier’s storage class:a. Determines whether an identifier is known only in the current source file or in any source file with proper declarations.b. Determines the period during which that identifier exists in memory.c. Determines where the identifier can be referenced in a program.d. All of the above. 11: Which of the following is not true of static local variables?a. They are accessible outside of the function in which they are defined.b. They retain their values when the function in which they are defined terminates.c. They are initialized to zero if not explicitly initialized by the programmer.d. They can be of type int. 12: What happens when two blocks, one nested inside of the other, both declare variables with the same identifier? (Assume that the outer block declares its variable before the opening left-brace of the inner block.)a. A syntax error occurs.b. The “outer” variable is hidden while the “inner” variable is in scope.c. The “outer” variable is irretrievably lost when the “inner” variable is declared.d. 肌怠冠干攉妨圭施氦渐 The “inner” declaration is ignored and the “outer” variable has scope even inside the inner block. 13: When an argument is passed-by-value, changes in the called function __________ affect the original variable’s value; when an argument is passed call-by-reference, changes in the called function __________ affect the original variable’s value.a. Do not, do.b. Do not, do not.c. Do, do.d. Do, do not. 14: If the function int volume( int x = 1, i
- 1: All of the following are true of functions except:a. They define specific tasks that can be used at many points in a program.b. A function call must specify the name and arguments of the function.c. The definition of a function usually is visible to other functions.d. The implementation of a function is hidden from the caller. 2: Functions can:a. Be used as building blocks to create new programs.b. Return a result to the caller function.c. Be reused any number of times.d. Do all of the above. 3: Which of the following expressions returns the trigonometric sine of x?a. sin( x ).b. sine( x ).c. trig_sin( x ).d. trig_sine( x ). 4: Which of the following is not included in cmath?a. pow.b. floor.c. ln.d. log. 5: A function prototype does not have to:a. Include parameter names.b. Terminate with a semicolon.c. Agree with the function definition.d. Match with all calls to the function. 6: A function prototype can always be omitted when:a. A function is defined before it is first invoked.b. A function is invoked before it is first defined.c. A function takes no arguments.d. A function does not return a value. 7: Converting from type ________ to type ________ will result in the loss of data.a. bool, char.b. float, double.c. int, char.d. short, long.
- 早已看透一切 早已看透一切
- An expansionary monetary policy taken by the central bank of an economy:A.raises the supply of shares by a firm. B.raises the demand for stocks issued by a firm.C.lowers the stock prices.The output thatthe economy is capable of producing when the labor market is in equilibrium andcapital goods are not idle is called:A.potential GDP B.net national product C.gross national product.Which of thefollowing is a likely indicator of market power?A.A product priced above its marginal cost of productionB.A firm identifying its target market by geographical segmentationC.Lack of entry and exit barriersIdentify the impact of the Fed’s purchase of government securities.A.Increase in interest ratesB.Increase in money supplyC.Decrease in aggregate spending in the economyThe inverserelationship between the price of a good and the quantity of the good demandedis represented by the:A.negatively sloped demand curveB.perfectly inelastic demand curve.C.perfectly elastic demand curve.
- B A C B A
- 1 a2 c3 b4 d5 c6 b
- Which statement is correct? A. John agreed washing the dog. B. Tom is glad seeing he is better than any boy in his class. C. Many of they become busier and busier now. D. We are grateful to our teacher for letting us play bridge.2. Parents should make their children__________ too much. A. no playing video games B. not to play video games C. not play video games D. don’t play video games3. Bob: Tina lives next door to me. She usually helps me with my homework. Mark: Really? _________ A. How kind she is! B. What a genius! C. I hate you. D. I don’t think so.4. 18.The price of a CD is $22.00, which includes 10% tax. What is the amount of tax included in this price? A. $2.00 B. $2.20 C. $19.80 D. $20.005. A: Why didn’t Amy ______ her brother go mountain climbing with them? B: He _______ tired before they left. A. want; felt B. has; get C. let; looked D. make; seem6. _________ Harry has always wanted to visit Africa, ______ he doesn’t have a chance. A. Though; X B. Though; but C. But; X D. But; though7. We _________about it now. A. had better thinking B. had better not to think C. had better not think D. don’t have better think
- 1 D 2 C make sb (not )do sth3 A4 B5 C let sb do sth ,前后时态要一致(didnt ,looked6 A though ,but 不能同时连用‘ 虽然……，但是……7 c 固定用法 had better (not ) do sth *****************************************************************************祝天天开心，学习进步！本题不明白，请再问；如果对你有所帮助，请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢！*****************************************************************************
- I have bought such a watch ( ) was advertised on TV.A which B as C that D where
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 选
- 首先，根据题意，假设她当时开快车，就会变成非常严重的事故。而她并没有开快车，句中的描述是对过去事实的假设，因此应该使用虚拟语态，条件状语从句应该使用过去完成时，排除a、d。其次，此处条件状语从句应该用if引导，即"if she had drivenbeen driving fast"。在此基础上，可以倒装，将had提前，并省略if。因此选肌互冠就攉脚圭协氦茅择b。c项并未倒装，而缺少一个if，因此错误。另外，时态上，根据"at the time"，可知使用过去完成进行时要比过去完成时更合适，因此也应选择b。
- A pure public good is always:a) free.b) subsidised by the government.c) excludable.d) available for consumption by others when consumed by an extra person.
- 这道题涵盖很多，多方面的，没有正确答案。只能选择a 释放。穷人富了也是好事。穷人还是不够富。不过不需要穷人投资者，全球还有很多穷人。有的机构定位，只选择富的投资者。
- I suggest he______ the hotel services in timeA.improve Bimproves C.has improved D.improved这题选A，为什么不是B呢？？主句明明是一般现在时啊
- suggest sb do sth.后面的动词要原型